This week, Danièle starts the new year with a fun episode exploring how real history can be used to add challenges to your Dungeons & Dragons games. (If you’re not into D&D, don’t worry – there’s lots of quirky information for history lovers of all stripes!)
Some of the advice for Dungeon Masters in this episode will include:
- What would a medieval wizard look like?
- What are paladins?
- Exploring the medieval city for items
- Can you make your own arrows?
- All the stuff you really need and how to carry it
- Traps and tricks
- Rogues and medieval locks
- Otherworld peoples like elves and fairies
Danièle’s own book, How to Live Like a Monk, is now published. You can get a 20% discount by using the code BENEDICT at checkout when visiting Abbeville Press.
Check out Danièle’s Masterclass a https://medievalmasterclass.com/
You can also help support the podcast and Medievalists.net through our Patreon – go to https://www.patreon.com/medievalists to learn more.